WIN! Walk out as a mascot with Batchelors
Batchelors are giving one child (Under 12) the chance to walk out as a mascot at Leeds Rhinos vs Catalans Dragons in Betfred Super League on Friday 9 August.
The winner will also receive four hospitality tickets (including child mascot) for the game at Emerald Headingley Stadium.
To enter, e-mail Batchelorspeas@princes.co.uk with the following details:
- Parent/guardian name
- Phone number
- Age of the child
Competition closes Monday 22 July.
Terms & conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be resident in the mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Employees of Super League (the ‘Promoter’), Leeds Rhinos and Princes Ltd their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland. Entries are restricted to one per person.
Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain parental permission or permission from a guardian before entering.
2. Entry Instructions: Entrants must e-mailwith details including parents name, address, and phone number plus the age of the child. Promotion closes Monday 22 July 2019.
3. The winner will be selected/drawn by an independent judgewithin three daysof the closing date.
4. Prizes: One child (U12) mascot place at Leeds vs Catalans on Friday 9 August 2019, plus hospitality for 4 people (including the child mascot).
5. The winner will be informed by telephone and e-mail by Wednesday 31 July 2019. The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner in the event of a non claim within 5 dayswith no liability.
6. No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
7. General: Winners must agree to having their photo taken for publicity purposes and must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
8. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
9. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies and Princes Limitedfor the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes without the individual’s prior consent.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
15. The winner’s name can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date.
Promoter: Super League Europe Ltd, Fourways House, 57 Hilton Street, Manchester. M1 2EJ