NORTHERN TRY OF THE MONTH COMPETITION
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be resident in the mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Employees of Super League (the ‘Promoter’), Princes Ltd and their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland. Entries are restricted to one per person. Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain parental permission or permission from a guardian before entering. Internet and email access required.
2. Entry instructions: Entrants must complete web entry form via superleague.co.uk/n_totm with details of their name, postcode, telephone number, email and favourite team. Promotion closes monthly with voting.
3. There will be one winner each month April-September inclusive.
4. Prizes: The winners will receive 1 Super League signed shirt by the team of their choice and 1 unlimited weekend travel passes which entitle the bearer and up to three other persons travel on Northern services only.
5. Notification of winner: The winners will be informed by e-mail 3 days after voting for try of the month has closed. All winners must claim their prize by following the instructions in the call/email within 2 days of being informed that they have won the competition and provide necessary information to enable the Promoter to award the prize. The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner in the event of a non-claim with no liability.
Due to the nature of the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to delay fulfilment if due to circumstances outside of its control it is not safe, legal or compliant with any government advice to do so. In such circumstances fulfilment of the Prize will be as soon as reasonably practical.
6. Incomplete or ineligible entries: No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
7. General: Winners must agree to having their photo taken for publicity purposes, any winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
8. Entry: By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
9. Multiple entries: Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. Prize alternatives: There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. Prize availability: The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
12. Right to verify: The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Data: Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies and Princes Limited for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes without the individual’s prior consent.
14. Force majeure: In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
15. Winner details: The winner’s name can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date.
Promoter: Super League, Fourways House, 4th Floor, 57 Hilton Street, Manchester M1 2EJ